Would you like to learn to trust yourself and build self-esteem through the power of strengthening your intuition? Are recurring life patterns continually showing up in your life, and you’d like to break the chain of pain? Would you like to appreciate the blessings in your life – even those things you feel have been a burden?
Would learning about Spiritual Intelligence be of interest to you, so you can live a more peaceful, abundant life?
The BEing Spiritually Intelligent online course was designed to bring you closer to the essence of your true Self through the process of Experiential Learning. Knowledge comes from reading. Wisdom only comes from experiencing the knowledge you’ve learned. This course will help you “experience” it when you apply these practical exercises on a consistent basis in your everyday life.
My best teaching methods were utilized in creating this course, so you’ll learn through a combination of video lessons, journaling, list creating, brainstorming, observing, interacting with others, real life examples, and supplemental materials.
This course was based on Volume I of the book series, “BEing Spiritually Intelligent“. It would be helpful if you had the book and have read it, but not necessary to work through the course.
What’s in the Course?
- Over 45 lectures and more than 3 hours of video content!
- Empower yourself to live an abundant life of peace and well being
- Begin to know yourself better
- Take better care of yourself in various areas of your life some of which you may not have known needed attention
- Appreciate the blessings of your life even those things you feel have been a burden
- See yourself and others differently
- Learn to connect your head with your heart to maximize your experience of life
- Better able to understand yourself and be empathic to your own needs
- Better able to understand others and be empathic to their needs
- Students will be personally participating on an individual basis in a daily exercise. Some of the exercises may take more than a day. It is not recommended to do more than one exercise a day nor read ahead.
- Journaling is a big part of this course.
- This course was based on Volume I of my book series, “BEing Spiritually Intelligent”. It would be helpful if you had the book and have read it, but not necessary to complete the course. Buy the book here.
Who Should Attend?
- Are you struggling with determining your next step in life?
- Are reoccurring patterns showing up consistently in your life? You want to know what they mean, and how you can stop them?
- Are there certain emotions that you cannot seem to get passed?
- Are you worried, anxious or frustrated about circumstances or people in your life?
- Are you seeking to determine, understand and/or take action toward your life purpose?
- Does something seem to be holding you back from what you want in life?
- Are you tired of the struggle and want to learn how to stop the negativity from appearing in your life?
- Would you like to learn how to let go of things that are no longer serving you (people, situations, things like clutter)?
- Do you feel you are attracting the ‘wrong’ things (people, situations, things)?
- Are you looking for a spiritual, personal and authentic transformation where you “experience” it rather than just “read” about? Knowledge comes from reading. Wisdom only comes from experiencing the knowledge you’ve learned. This course will help you “experience” it when you apply these practical exercises on a consistent basis in your every day life.
- If you are looking for a course to simply read without participating and are not willing to go deep into areas of your life that are not serving you, this is not the course for you. Your willingness to fully participate within yourself is key to your transformation and will impact your level of the experience.